Real Estate News and information for Clearwater Beach, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach and Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay. Blog by Kohan & Associates.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Far from the Simple Life
The sugar white sand on North Clearwater Beach is beckoning you to a new home. Introducing the only beachfront new construction project available on Clearwater Beach...Pura Vida! The planned residence is a boutique style building with 22 condos using the highest quality standards. It will feature 6 living levels plus two floors of parking. Prices start at $975,000 for a 3 BR/3.5 BA 2000-3000 sq ft unit. Each residence will have 2 assigned parking spots plus a storage unit. Amenities to include a heated pool, fitness center and meeting room. For more information, on Pura Vida Condos, visit Kohan & Associates at www.Suncoasthome.com.
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Astoria Beach Club coming to Madeira Beach
You've heard the saying, "The Early Bird Catches the Worm". In this case, the worm is soon-to-be built Astoria Beach Club. New luxury condominium homes are being planned on beautiful Madeira Beach, FL. Have you ever dreamed of owning a premier residential beachfront property? Now is the opportune time you have been waiting for!
Astoria Beach Club will feature stunning classic architecture with the finest quality finishes and appliances. The kitchen and baths will feature custom quality solid wood cabinetry with beveled edge granite tops. Each residence will own a private two-car garage and private laundry room. An outdoor pool/spa with waterfall gives you a second option to the tranquil gulf beach. Pre-construction pricing ranges from $925,000 for nearly 2000 square foot unit up to $2,250,000 for a penthouse boasting over 4400 square feet.
If you are interested in learning more about Astoria Beach Club or any other properties along our beautiful Gulf Beaches feel free to contact Kohan & Associates through our website at www.Suncoasthome.com. We can't wait to show you our gorgeous community.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Tips for House Hunting in a Seller's Market
In a seller's market there is an abundance of buyers in comparison to the supply of available homes. Imaginably prices skyrocket and multiple offer situations abound. How can you make your offer more appealing than countless others? Consider these easy steps to help ensure an ideal result:
1. Get Prequalified - Visit your bank to learn how much of a mortgage you can afford. Showing a prequal letter to sellers lets them know you are making a serious offer.
2. Look Around - Research all that is available then investigate the properties which are realistic matches for your budget.
3. Sharpen Your Pencil - Be prepared to fill in a load of paperwork. Mortgage lenders are cautious when it comes to lending money. Be prepared for the onslaught of questions by organizing your financial documents before meeting with the lender. This will help expedite the process and raise your chances of getting a good deal.
4. Pop in Frequently - Visit the neighborhood where you are considering purchasing a home to learn as much as possible. Regularly stop by the area at different times during the day. Talk to neighbors. Eat at the local restaurants.
5. Remain flexible - In a highly competitive market you might have to settle just a little. Make small concessions without simply settling. Focus on the features you want and need the most but shop with flexibility on your mind.
6. Negotiate - If several potential buyers desire the same property, make your offer stand out as the best one by providing an incentive. There are legally acceptable ways of doing this. For example, you might offer as much cash as you can, waive seller's fees, or decline seller-provided warranties.
7. Make a Strong Offer - Lowballing is out. Be in line with your competition by offering the asking price or higher. work with the seller to determine their preference on closing date and other contingencies.
8. Don't Oversettle - Even in a competitive market, you can feel if a property is the right fit for you. Go with your gut. Even if a home is in your price range, it might not meet the majority of your expectations. If you can't find something that works for you, wait out the hot market.
9. Find a Fabulous Agent - Some people think only a seller needs to use an agent. There are buyer's representative, negotiation specialists and professional agents who know how to get results. make sure you have a specialist working for you.
If you are considering purchasing or selling your home, reach out to us. The team of Kohan & Associates will be in your corner. Find us at www.Suncoasthome.com.
Thursday, May 5, 2016
The state Attorney General's Office is investigating a Tampa firm by the name of HOA Problem Solutions. They are accused of faking bids on foreclosures at public auctions. A bid is made at online public auctions but when payment is not made, another auction is planned and again the high bidder defaults. This invalid sale happened five times over the course of eight months for a property in Quail Ridge Villas.
The homeowners association received a final foreclosure judgment against a resident who owed thousands of dollars in delinquent fees. Then someone bid on the property but failed to pay, causing repeated delays, ultimately hurting the association which couldn't collect fees needed for maintenance and repairs. As foreclosure proceedings dragged on, HOA Problem Solutions has been renting out the house. An attorney for the Villas filed a lawsuit claiming the company "is intentionally impeding the judicial process by submitting false bids. Other associations have had similar experiences with the firm according to Clearwater attorney Brandon Mullis. Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's office is conducting a consumer protection investigation into HOA Problem Solutions.
Avoid the foreclosure auction process game and call the professionals at Kohan & Associates. We are here to help. Keyvan Kohan can be reached at 727-565-1658. Stephanie Kohan can be reached at 727-564-9983. Whether you are interested in Renting, Buying or Selling feel free to browse our website at www.Suncoasthome.com.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)